I haven’t taught public classes in a while. Going online will be an additional challenge. So here I go.
If you want to make a first dive into property-based testing and learn about…
- What is Property-based Testing and how does it compliment example tests
- jqwik as a mature library to do PBT on the JVM
- The value of shrinking for PBT
- Patterns and strategies to find good properties
- How to build generators for non-trivial domains
- Combining PBT with Test-Driven Development
… then this workshop may be for you.
There are only eight spots. Grab an early-bird ticket until October 13.